In this guide, we're merely going to tell you the best ways to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android phone-- which is used to be truly truly easy till Facebook changed their API and made it practically impossible to sync contact lists.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts With Android?
Here, whatever the trick is going to be gone over here is inning accordance with the most recent and upgraded variation of the FB. So, before utilizing this trick, this thing keep in mind. Now, have an appearance at the simple and easy steps of The best ways to Sync Facebook Contacts to mobile phones gadgets.
- First of all, open the Facebook App on your Android mobile.
- On the home page of the Facebook, listed below the search panel, you need to see 4 alternatives horizontally.
- Here, tap on the last option as 3 lines, which is at the upper right corner of the screen.
- It brings you to a new screen which is having some choices.
- Now, you must see the 3rd choice as Friends. Tap on it.
- Then, go to the Contacts Tab.
- On the next display, at the bottom of the screen, there is a blue color box with a text Get Begun.
- Tap on it, to proceed.
After that, wait till the conclusion of the procedure. Since this process may take awhile. If once the process is done, then you are likewise done successfully! By by doing this, you can easily Sync Facebook Contacts to Android mobile phone.
But, exactly what to do if you want to delete imported contacts on Facebook.
To do so,
- Go to the Menu >> Facebook >> Choice >> Pals >> Contacts tab.
- Here, it shows you a list of the contacts that have actually been imported.
- Now, pick one-by-one contacts, scroll down the screen and select delete.
Above procedure will assist you to erase the imported contacts on the Facebook. We hope that this discussion will be really useful to you to get the unrestricted joy of Facebook. If it helps you, then also share it with other Facebook users. If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts With Android I hope this article was helpful thank you.