How to Sign In Facebook Mobile
1. Direct your web browser to Facebook's site and log in if you have not already done so. Utilize your associated email address or username to visit this time.
2. Click the "Account" button in the upper-right corner of Facebook's house page, then click "Account Settings" in the list of options that appears. This takes you to a brand-new page.
3. Click the "Mobile" tab in the new page, then click "Register for Facebook Text Messages." Select your nation and mobile provider, then click "Next." This triggers you to text a letter to a particular number. Do so from the phone you wish to add to your account, then wait a moment. You need to receive a text consisting of a confirmation code. Enter this code into the proper field in Facebook, then click "Next" once again.
4. Select your choices on the brand-new page that opens. You can pick whether and how often to receive text about numerous events on Facebook. Click "Save Preferences" when you are done. You have now successfully added the smart phone number to your Facebook account.
5. Click "Account," then "Logout." Enter your smart phone number into the "Email" field and type your Facebook password into the "Password" field. Click "Login" to log into Facebook utilizing your mobile phone number.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How to Sign In Facebook Mobile with your friends.