How To Share A Facebook Video
Sharing a Good friend's Video Post
1. Browse to Facebook and log in. Locate your buddy's video that you want to share.
2. Click the blue "Share" button below the video.
3. Click "Share Link" in order to publish the video for your friends to see. Read more about modifying the video info and personal privacy settings in the "Modifying a Video's Privacy and Info Details" section at the end of this article.
Uploading your Personal Video from your Computer system
1. Navigate to Facebook and log in. Click the "Add Photos/Video" button. This link is at the top of the page, right away following the "Update Status" and preceding the "Create Picture Album" text.
2. Browse through your computer and choose a video to publish.
- Facebook will only allow you to upload videos in these formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv. You can find the file format by ideal clicking on the file and choosing "Properties" in Windows or "Get Information" in Mac OS X. You will find the file format noted next to "Submit Format" in Windows and "Kind" in Mac OS X.
- Facebook likewise restricts the size and length of the video. You may just submit video which are up to 1gb or 20 minutes, whichever comes first.
3. Click on the file you wish to publish then click "Open.".
4. Click "Post" to publish your video. The video will take a while to upload, however Facebook will inform you when the video is all set to see.
Publishing a Video's URL.
1. Find your video's URL (normally in the leading bar of your web browser). Copy the URL.
- You might copy a URL by highlighting it and either right-clicking then choosing "copy" or by pressing CTL+C on your keyboard.
2. Browse and log into Facebook.
3. Paste the URL as a status update. Then click "Post." You will see that you can play the video directly from Facebook.
- To past the URL, you might either right-click and pick "paste" or press CTL+V on your keyboard.
Publishing a Video Using the "Share" Feature.
1. Discover the video you desire to share on your wanted video website.
2. Find the "Share" Button and Click it.
- In Youtube, the button appears as connected text (i.e. "Share") listed below the video.
- In DailyMotion, the button is an overlay on the video which particularly says "Facebook" with the Facebook logo design.
- If you are using a various site, then you may have to search for a variation of the "Share" button.
3. Follow any needed steps to share with Facebook.
- In Youtube, a drop-down list will appear. Click the blue and white "f," the Facebook logo.
- In DailyMotion, just click the first Facebook logo that is overlaid on the video.
- Other "Share" functions may have you click other variations of the Facebook logo.
4. Visit to Facebook and compose a comment if you want.
5. Click the "Share" button. Your video will be posted and you will be able to view it from Facebook.
Editing a Video's Privacy and Information Particulars.
When sharing a video on Facebook, you may add extra info about it. Before clicking "Post" from Facebook or using the "Share" feature from other sites, consider exactly what additional details you want to include about the video.
1. Compose something about the video by typing in the area that says, "State something about this ...".
2. Click on "Customized" to choose who you wish to see the video. For instance, you can allow anyone on the web to see it by picking "Public" or restrict access to only your Facebook pals by clicking on "Buddies.".
3. Tag people to the video by clicking the icon in the lower left-hand side which appears like a profile of an individual with a plus sign. Type their name and then click that individual when Facebook lists them.
4. Include an area to the video by clicking on the icon which appears like an upside-down teardrop. Type the location then click your desired place when Facebook lists it.
5. Click on the icon which appears like a smiling face to add what you're feeling or doing.
- Browse through Facebook's choices, such as "feeling" or "watching." You might choose to choose among the alternatives Facebook supplies or type your own reaction. For circumstances, if you are enjoying a particular program then type the name and Facebook will probably list the program, which you would click. If you wish to say that you are "enjoying my household" since you have shared your better half's trip video, nevertheless, then you may merely type that text in package. Since Facebook does not have a predetermined for "my family," you will have to scroll to the bottom of the pre-programmed options and click on your specific text (in this instance "my family").
6. Make sure the "State something about this ..." section updates as you have actually chosen prior to clicking "Post.".
Hopefully this short article How To Share A Facebook Video has given you further insight into the Facebook.