How To Save A Video On Facebook
There are many apps and software applications that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on 2 fundamental ways to perform this job. You do not require to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Sites
This is a convenient method of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop computer. Though it works on your Smartphone as well, you may discover it a bit tough to change between web pages. The most common sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others but I found these reputable and simple to utilize. Here are the steps to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a web browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu pick the "Program Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space given on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pressing Enter secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the place on your device where you wish to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you do not have to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an intriguing video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The second technique is without any app or site. You can straight download Facebook Videos by following these quick actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the desired video by clicking it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push go into.
3. Now scroll down to the desired video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be triggered to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Provide a sensible name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future usage.
When you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can easily copy it in your smart device and take pleasure in the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some undependable app or software application. If we missed something much easier, don't be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save A Video On Facebook with your friends.