How To Save A Facebook Video
There are many apps and software applications that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this post, I concentrated on two fundamental ways to perform this job. You don't need to download and set up any software or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 easy approaches.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Sites
This is a practical approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop computer. Though it deals with your Smartphone also, you might find it a bit difficult to change between webpages. The most typical sites for this job are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are numerous others however I found these trusted and easy to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Ideally Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Show Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and type in the URL of one of these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you desire to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area offered on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Enter key.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your device where you want to wait.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a few seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd approach lacks any app or site. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the desired video by clicking on it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be prompted to conserve the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer an affordable name to the video and wait on your laptop computer or PC for future usage.
When you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your smartphone and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the two easiest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software. If we missed out on something simpler, don't be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Save A Facebook Video with your friends.