How To Remove A Review On Facebook
Your best option versus unfavorable evaluations is to a) respond promptly to the unfavorable review, and b) bury the unfavorable review( s) with an abundance of fresh, favorable reviews. You should make reviews a regular part of your consumer interaction process.
Erasing a Review You Left
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. The Facebook icon appears like a white "f" in a blue box on your gadget's House screen.
- If you're not instantly signed into Facebook on your gadget, enter your e-mail or phone and your password to log in.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines icon. This button is in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings. This alternative is noted beside a gray equipment icon at the bottom of your navigation menu. It will bring up a pop-up menu.
4. Tap Activity Visit the menu. It will open a list of all your past Facebook activity, including your posts, comments, likes, and evaluations.
5. Scroll down and discover the evaluation you wish to erase. Activity Log will reveal how many stars you left, and your review text, together with the name of business you reviewed.
- You cannot browse your Activity Log on an iPhone or iPad. You need to scroll down and manually find your evaluation.
6. Tap the Image entitled Android7expandmore.png button beside your review. It will open a drop-down menu.
7. Tap Erase on the drop-down menu. It will erase your evaluation and remove it from business page.
Deleting an Evaluation You Received
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad. The Facebook icon looks like a white "f" in a blue box on your gadget's Home screen.
- If you're not automatically signed into Facebook on your device, enter your email or phone and your password to log in.
2. Tap the 3 horizontal lines icon. This button remains in the lower-right corner of your screen. It will open your navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and tap Pages. This option is listed next to a white-and-orange flag icon. It will open a list of all organisation and fan pages you're managing as an admin.
- If you do not see the Pages choice on the menu, tap See More ... under the EXPLORE heading.
4. Tap on a page from the list. It will open your company page.
5. Tap the Reviews tab. This button is on the navigation bar listed below the Edit Page button. It will reveal you a list of all the reviews your page has gotten.
- If you don't see the Reviews tab, discover one of the Home or About buttons, and after that swipe left on them.
6. Scroll down and discover the evaluation you wish to get rid of. You will need to send a report about the reviews you have actually received if you wish to remove them from your business page.
7. Tap the Image entitled Android7expandmore.png button in the upper-right corner of the review. It will open a drop-down menu.
8. Tap Report this post. The only way you can remove an evaluation from your page is submitting a report to Facebook.
9. Select your reason for reporting this evaluation. You will to define your factor prior to you can submit a report.
10. Tap Submit to Facebook for Review. This option will report this review to Facebook.
11. Wait for the final evaluation of your report. If the evaluation you reported is found to be in dispute with Facebook's neighborhood standards, it will instantly be removed.
-You will receive a notice about the last evaluation of your report, no matter the result.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Remove A Review On Facebook. Many thanks.