How To Make Facebook Group Private
1. Click the blue down arrow on top right of Facebook and select Create Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, add group members, then choose the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting details, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy alternatives (click to increase the size of).
- Click Produce.
- As soon as you create your group, you customize it by submitting a cover picture and adding a description.
1. Search to Facebook.com and check in to your account.
2. Click the "Produce Group" choice in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this alternative does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Develop Group" alternative.
3. Type a name for your new group into the "Group Name" field.
4. Enter the names of Facebook buddies and contacts that you want to welcome to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the buddies that you welcome will have the ability to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Personal privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Create" button to create your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How To Make Facebook Group Private from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.