How To Hide A Post On Facebook
1. Hide your wall post from a specific person by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking the down arrow that appears in the leading right corner of the post. Choose "Custom-made" from the menu. Get in the name of the person you wish to hide the post from in the "Hide this from" field; click your buddy's name when Facebook shows a line with her name and thumbnail. Alternatively, enter the name of a good friend list. Go into the next name or list, if suitable, and click "Conserve Modifications" when you're ended up.
2. Conceal all Facebook wall posts from certain people by default by clicking the "Account" link in the top right corner of your profile photo then "Privacy Settings." Click the button below "Customized" in the "Control Your Default Personal privacy" section. Enter the name of a friend or good friend list in the "Hide this from" field. Click "Save Modifications."
3. Stop certain people from seeing among your profile details areas, such as "Music" or "Company," by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit Profile" at the top of your profile. Click on the tab in the left column of the screen that represents the area you wish to modify. Click the arrow next to a section and choose "Custom-made" from the menu. Enter the name of a buddy or list in the "Conceal this from" field and click "Save Changes."
1. Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any Facebook page and select Activity Log.
2. Select Posts You've Concealed on the menu along the left of the screen.
3. Find the post you wish to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.
4. Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Hide A Post On Facebook. Many thanks.