Birthday is really needed all over on the internet in order to determine your age. Never ever supply a phony birth date to Facebook due to the fact that it ends up being tough to change to the genuine one in the future. Facebook has an extra contact form for requesting a birthday change in your profile.
How To Hide Birthday On Facebook
If you're currently using Facebook through the mobile app, you can not select customized buddies. For custom privacy on Birthday, please go to the desktop version.
Conceal birthday from the mobile app
Follow the steps below to hide your birthday from all friends through mobile app:
1. Select the menu tab and go to your profile.
2. Click About, more about you and edit the Basic Info section.
3. Click audience selector of Birthday, and select 'Just me'.
4. Scroll down and save the settings.
You can likewise hide Birth year if you don't want others to compute your age.
Conceal birthday from a desktop internet browser
Follow the steps listed below to hide your birthday from all or custom friends through desktop internet browser:
1. Check out Facebook.com and go to your profile.
2. Click About, and edit your basic information.
3. Scroll down to Standard info and modify Birthday.
4. Modification Audience selector. (Only me to hide from all buddies, or Custom for chosen friends).
5. Save the settings and you have done.
Customized personal privacy.
When you pick custom from audience selector, a custom personal privacy window pop-up on your screen. There are two input fields where 'Share with' list able to see your birthday and 'Don't show' not able to see your birthday.
Example: You just want to hide your birthday from Mark, not from all Facebook pals. In this circumstance, you might include Friends in 'Share with' and Mark in 'Don't share with'.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Hide Birthday On Facebook. Many thanks.