How To Get Deleted Messages From Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click a little triangle at the suggestion right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu takes place, choose Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Find the Download a copy of your Facebook information link positioned beneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to start downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the data folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you need to find the Messages folder and look for the discussion that you require. Ideally, you'll find it!
To avoid essential Facebook messages from loss or unexpected elimination, we would advise you to configure Facebook to send copies of messages to your email account. For this purpose, you ought to:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon and select Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notices settings and click Edit button along with the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, discover the Exactly what you'll receive choice and mark the Select the All alerts, other than the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Turn on near the Messages alternative (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will immediately be sent out to your e-mail. To prevent e-mail from being clogged by Facebook messages, we would recommend to filter Facebook messages and create a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Get Deleted Messages From Facebook. Many thanks.