How To Find A Friend On Facebook
If you wish to find out how you can find your long lost buddies on Facebook, here are a few methods to assist you do this:
Email Contact List
1. After you log in to Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/find-friends and a long list of e-mail providers and communication/chat networks (e.g. AOL, Hotmail, Comcast, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype) will appear.
2. Select the email accounts you wish to import contacts from and enter your email/username and/or password.
3. Click "Discover Friends" and your contacts will be imported. A list of buddies from your contacts who have an existing Facebook will appear
4. Select the buddies you want to "Include" to your Facebook account.
5. Last, however not least, for the email contacts that do not have an existing Facebook account, you will be asked if you wish to welcome them to join you on Facebook.
1. After going to to Facebook, you can type in the name of the individual you are searching for in the "Search" bar located at the top of the page.
2. Your search engine result will consist of People, Facebook Pages, Places, Groups, and so on, so you will have to filter so that just "People" appear in your search outcomes. To do this, click on the "People" tab situated in the left navigation bar. Your search outcome will now consist of just People with the name you entered previously in the search bar.
3. If the person you are looking for does not appear on the first page of outcomes, you can narrow your outcomes by getting in where they live, where they went to school, or the name of the business they work for. To do this, at the top of the page you will see listed under "Search Tools" the following filters, Area, Education, and Office. Select the filter you want to apply and enter their area, school or office.
Individuals You Might Know (Facebook Suggestions).
The very first 2 methods noted above should help you get going. However, another popular function that has assisted me reconnect with good friends is the "People You May Know" feature. I recommend taking a look at this after you have actually included a handful of friends because Facebook will suggest buddies based on individuals you are currently connected with on Facebook.
People You May Know takes a look at, to name a few things, your present good friend list and their buddies, your education information and your work info. If you are currently buddies on Facebook with some individuals from your last task, for instance, you may discover some more of your former coworkers (presuming they show up to you in search) amongst the "People You Might Know' recommendations.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Find A Friend On Facebook with your friends.