How To Download Video From Facebook In Android
But do you know ways to download a video that has been submitted to Facebook servers? Currently, Facebook does not have any option to download videos to your Android device or your PC. In this post, we're going to blog about how to download Facebook videos on your PC and on your Android device. We're going to leave an option approach for each platform, to make it much easier for you to select.
The web version of Facebook is exactly what the majority of the world's population uses. I myself prefer the web version of Facebook over the mobile version. Similar to the simple settings readily available on the internet variation of Facebook, downloading a video is easy too. There are 2 popular approaches to download a Facebook video for PC, one lacks the requirement of any third-party application, and the other is a site that downloads a video for you.
This technique involves absolutely nothing however a Chrome web browser (other web browsers might do), the video, and some brains to do the job. Follow the steps to download a Facebook video.
- Log into your Facebook account, and find the video that you wish to download.
- Click on the video, and wait till it appears.
- Now, rapidly change the 'www.' in the address bar, with'm.', and after that press Get in.
- A brand-new page will open up, play the video again, then right-click on it, then click the 'Save Video As' alternative to download it. Refer to the screenshots listed below to get a concept of the procedure.
This method needs absolutely nothing but another link for a website, and the link of the video you wish to download from Facebook. Follow the actions below to download a Facebook video without the trouble to download any app to do that for you.
- Go to www.video-fb.com.
- Log into your Facebook account, and copy the link address of the video that you wish to download.
- Paste the copied link address of the video into the search box on the site you simply opened.
- Click on the 'Download' button that appears listed below the video you wish to download.
Your video will immediately be downloaded.
There is yet another easier method of downloading a Facebook video using your web browser, right-click on the Facebook video and copy link address. Then KeepVid website and paste the video URL into the address box. Then click the Download button.
You'll see a list of videos in different formats and resolutions.
Simply right-click the video download link and choose "Save link as ..." to download the video.
Both the methods shown above are for the web version of Facebook, the version which you utilize on a PC. However, what if you're an Android user and have no PC to download a Facebook video? Well, there is a way to do that on Android too. We have actually explained two methods listed below that require a third-party application to be downloaded.
Download Utilizing MyVideoDownloader
This application which is offered on the Google Play Store allows the user to download any Facebook video, he/she wants directly from the app, without the requirement to have a link address of the video. Follow the actions to download a Facebook video on an Android device with this application:
- Launch the application, and log into your Facebook account.
- Swipe into the right to access the menu. In the menu, choose News Feed, to browse for the video you wish to download.
- Tap on the little tick icon next to the video you want to download and click the download icon on the top-right hand corner.
- Your video will be conserved to you phone's SD Card and can be seen anytime later.
Download MyVideoDownloader For Facebook:
Alternative Method [Using Video Downloader] If the above process didn't work for you all, this one's going to be an alternative! This method likewise requires an application to be downloaded from the Google Play Shop. The application's name is 'Video Downloaded For Facebook'. Follow the actions to be able to download a video from Facebook utilizing this application:
- Introduce the application, and log into your Facebook account.
- Grant it the approvals revealed on your gadget's screen.
- In the menu, select and find the video that you would like to download.
- Now, click on the Download button, and the video will be downloaded and saved money on your device!
Download Video Downloader for Facebook:
So, these were the best techniques to download a Facebook videos on Android devices and desktop web browsers. Feel complimentary to leave remarks listed below!
Such articles How To Download Video From Facebook In Android from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.