How To Download Facebook App On Android Phone
1. Open Google Play. Tap its icon located on the house screen to open Google Play Shop.
- If you can't discover the icon on the first page, swipe either left and right, or up and down the screen (depending on your phone design) to switch between pages and search for the Google Play Store icon.
- If the app is not on your home screen, try looking for it in the app drawer.
2. Look for "Facebook" in the search bar. Tap the search tool (magnifying glass icon) at the top-right corner of Google Play and type in "Facebook." Press "OK" on your keyboard to start searching.
3. Access the app's information page. The official site should be the very first app to come out in the list. Tap it.
4. Tap on the Install button. The app will immediately download and set up to your phone. Once it has ended up downloading, merely tap Open, if you're still on the Google Play page. If you have actually gone out of Google Play, just search for the Facebook app icon in your list of applications.
- If you're requested any unique authorization, just tap the Okay button on the consent prompt to begin the download, which will take around a couple of seconds, depending on your connection speed.
- After setup, you can access Facebook on your Android gadget through the app.
How to install Facebook House on Android 4.0 or higher
Facebook House is readily available for a restricted variety of Android devices. These include the Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC One X+, and HTC First. Luckily, members of the xda Developers Online forum developed a way to set up Facebook House on any Android device with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean).
xda is a site for innovative Android users for software application adjustments that need greater understanding of the Android operating system. Numerous mods need root access and a recovery ROM. Nevertheless, you don't require either of those to set up Facebook Home.
This installation of Facebook Home was finished on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and your gadget may have various locations for different settings.
Prior to Setup
For Facebook The home of install correctly, you should uninstall other Facebook-related apps. You can uninstall apps through the Settings menu by choosing Apps. Scroll down to each Facebook-related app and tap on it. Now hit the uninstall button to eliminate the app from your gadget.
You will also have to permit apps from Unknown sources. Allowing installation from unidentified sources can be a prospective security risk since it enables unsigned (unverified) apps to be installed. You should always understand this when continuing. In the settings menu scroll down and tap on security and choose Unidentified sources.
Install a file supervisor app on your device. Submit manager apps let you see files in your gadget with a file explorer. Astro File Manager is a typical option since it's simple to use. Along with viewing files, Astro File Manager can backup your apps and files in addition to sideload apps beyond Google Play.
Head over to the xda Developers Online forum and download the Facebook files. There will be 2 download links: one archive for Facebook House and the Facebook app apks and the 2nd for Facebook Messenger.
To make the files easier to handle, download them to a folder on your desktop. Extract the FB_Home RAR with an archive program such as WinRAR. You will have the files "com.facebook.home" and "com.facebook.katana." Link your Android gadget to your computer system and move the files to a simple to find location.
Open Astro File Supervisor and find the folder that you formerly copied. First install com.facebook.katana.apk (Facebook app) followed by com.facebook.home.apk (Facebook House launcher app). Now you can install fborca242.apk to include Facebook Messenger.
Enabling Facebook Home.
To allow Facebook Home, open the Facebook app and log in with your username and password. Open Facebook settings and scroll to the bottom of alternatives to enable Facebook House. A menu will appear asking if you desire to utilize Facebook Home or the default Android Launcher. Pick Facebook Home and set it as the main launcher by selecting Always.
A brand-new house.
Since the Android gadget you have actually installed Facebook House on isn't a formally supported gadget, some functions may vary. You can disable Facebook Home by going back to the App Settings menu and unchecking "Make it possible for Facebook House.".
Utilizing Facebook Home changes the functionality of your Android device. If you're a continuous user of the social media network, then the launcher might be advantageous. With the little selection of supported devices, this might be the only method you can personally check Facebook House and see if you like it. If you wonder on how Facebook deals with a main device, here's our hands on installed on the Samsung Galaxy S3. And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Download Facebook App On Android Phone with your friends.