How To Disable My Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the down arrow on the leading blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Pick General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it says Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a reason for leaving at the next stage.
6. Merely click deactivate, and you're done.
Shutting down disables your profile and removes your name and photos from the majority of things you've shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other individuals's friends lists. It merely implies people will no longer have the ability to look for you or engage with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and desire to return on Facebook, all you need to do is log in and your account will be fully brought back. If you decide to completely erase your account, you can do so here. However, you won't ever have the ability to recover any of the info related to your profile after you've done this, so back up any photos or contacts you require ahead of time.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Disable My Facebook Account with your friends.