How To Delete All Post On Facebook
It's been 3 years since we published a post on how to wipe your Facebook timeline and strip it down to absolutely nothing but we all know how Facebook changes every now and then, breaking techniques and hacks discovered to make the social media platform more useable.
An Android app to erase your Facebook timeline was likewise launched which we discussed but I make sure Facebook has actually killed this already. The trick published in the short article to wipe clean Facebook timeline not works and we were gotten in touch with by among our users who brought it to our notice.
I tried it and understood it was true. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that automatically loops whatever you inform it to do on a websites. Merely tell it to delete a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till every single post has actually been erased.
The new timeline does not support this add-on however then I just personally found a way around it that works pretty well. If you're stressed over past status updates and photos on your Facebook timeline ruining your task prospects or individual life, here's an escape.
Utilizing iMacros to Erase all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now relax, relax and watch the magic occur. You can change to another tab and just proceed doing something else however be sure to check from time to time to see if the posts are still being erased.
This works pretty well at the time of composing this article. By the way, controlling your personal privacy settings is suggested and we have an extensive on that you can examine out.
How do I erase all my posts on Facebook at when utilizing an Android/Windows PC?
To delete Facebook Posts at one time, you need to initially login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Top Right Fall Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Change to Your Posts, you can find a Pencil like Icon, click it & select Delete to delete it. There is likewise an alternative to hide the Facebook Posts by choosing Hidden from Timeline.
- Delete it one by one & make your Timeline look tidy and clear.
- To Delete Posts tagged by another person, Change to Posts You're Tagged In, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & select Erase to erase it. There is likewise an option to conceal it by choosing Hidden from Timeline.
Sadly there is no alternative to erase all posts at the same time, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can delete up to 25 posts simultaneously.
The best ways to delete Facebook Posts at once on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Change To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can find at Top of all your Posts & just below the text "Released Posts".
- Click on Actions and Delete option.
- You can erase approximately 25 posts simultaneously. Un-Select those which you wish to left on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Delete All Post On Facebook with your friends.