How To Delete All Photos On Facebook
1. Release the Facebook app on your Android gadget. You can find the app icon on among the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Log In" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- and then tap "Photos" in the Apps area to browse to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to view all albums and then tap the album that contains the photo you want to delete.
5. Tap the image you desire to erase to view it and then press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Tap "Delete image" and after that tap "Delete" to confirm and delete the picture from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you desire to terminate and keep the photo.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Delete All Photos On Facebook. Many thanks.