How To Delete All Photos Of You On Facebook
1. Introduce the Facebook app on your Android gadget. You can find the app icon on one of the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Log In" to visit to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with 3 horizontal white lines-- then tap "Photos" in the Apps section to browse to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to see all albums and then tap the album which contains the picture you desire to delete.
5. Tap the picture you wish to delete to see it then press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to display the menu box.
6. Tap "Delete picture" and after that tap "Erase" to confirm and erase the picture from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to abort and keep the photo.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Delete All Photos Of You On Facebook. Many thanks.