How To Delete All Photo From Facebook
1. Launch the Facebook app on your Android gadget. You can find the app icon on one of the screens or in the Apps menu.
2. Type your e-mail address into the "Email" field and the password into the "Password" field and tap "Log In" to log in to your Facebook account.
3. Tap the "Menu" icon-- the one with three horizontal white lines-- and then tap "Photos" in the Apps section to navigate to the Photos area of your Facebook account.
4. Tap the "Albums" tab to see all albums and after that tap the album which contains the image you desire to delete.
5. Tap the picture you wish to erase to view it and after that press or tap the "Menu" button on your Android phone to show the menu box.
6. Tap "Erase image" and after that tap "Delete" to validate and erase the image from the album. Tap "Cancel" if you wish to terminate and keep the image.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Delete All Photo From Facebook. Many thanks.