How To Delete All Facebook Posts
It's been 3 years because we posted an article on ways to clean your Facebook timeline and strip it down to absolutely nothing however we all understand how Facebook changes from time to time, breaking tricks and hacks discovered to make the social media platform more useable.
An Android app to delete your Facebook timeline was also released which we blogged about but I'm sure Facebook has actually killed this currently. The technique posted in the post to wipe tidy Facebook timeline not works and we were called by one of our users who brought it to our notice.
I attempted it and understood it was real. iMacros is a Firefox plugin that automatically loops whatever you inform it to do on a websites. Merely inform it to delete a post and loop it, it keeps doing it till each and every single post has actually been erased.
The new timeline does not support this add-on but then I simply personally found a way around it that works pretty well. If you're stressed over previous status updates and photos on your Facebook timeline screwing up your task prospects or personal life, here's an escape.
Using iMacros to Delete all Facebook Timeline Posts
- Now sit back, unwind and watch the magic take place. You can change to another tab and simply go on doing something else however be sure to examine occasionally to see if the posts are still being deleted.
This works pretty well at the time of writing this short article. By the way, controlling your personal privacy settings is suggested and we have a detailed on that you can have a look at.
How do I erase all my posts on Facebook at the same time utilizing an Android/Windows PC?
To erase Facebook Posts simultaneously, you should initially login to your Facebook Account.
- Go To Activity Log (Leading Right Drop Down Menu).
- To Delete Posts made by you, Switch to Your Posts, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click it & choose Erase to delete it. There is also an alternative to conceal the Facebook Posts by choosing Hidden from Timeline.
- Delete it one by one & make your Timeline look clean and clear.
- To Delete Posts tagged by somebody else, Change to Posts You're Tagged In, you can discover a Pencil like Icon, click on it & choose Delete to delete it. There is also an option to conceal it by choosing Hidden from Timeline.
Unfortunately there is no choice to erase all posts simultaneously, you have do it one by one.
If it's a Facebook Page, you can erase up to 25 posts at once.
The best ways to delete Facebook Posts at the same time on your Facebook Page?
- Open Your Facebook Page.
- Change To Publishing Tools.
- Select the Checkbox that you can find at Top of all your Posts & simply below the text "Published Posts".
- Click on Actions and Delete choice.
- You can delete up to 25 posts simultaneously. Un-Select those which you wish to left on your Page.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Delete All Facebook Posts with your friends.