How To Deactivate Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts should comply with the following policies:
- You must supply your real first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is prohibited.
- You are not permitted to produce numerous accounts that exist exclusively for the use of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, family pets, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly prohibited.
Individuals on Facebook wish to interact with their real good friends and the individuals they understand in the real world. Because phony accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not enabled to stay on the site.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to impose their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is real, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So exactly what happened? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either someone has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand name names. In any case, I should have a warning first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and nobody is able to call me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Till then, if you need to, you can call me via Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think a number of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate Facebook Account with your friends.