How To Deactivate Facebook Account Forever
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. All accounts need to follow the following policies:
- You need to offer your real given name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is forbidden.
- You are not enabled to develop multiple accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent stars, family pets, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the function of spamming or bothering others are strictly prohibited.
Individuals on Facebook wish to communicate with their genuine friends and the individuals they understand in the real world. Since phony accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not enabled to remain on the site.
It seems that finally Facebook are actially beginning to implement their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what occurred? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on using brand name names. In any case, I should have a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been 3 hours considering that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can call me through Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets disabled you'll need to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not believe numerous of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate Facebook Account Forever with your friends.