How To Deactivate A Facebook Account Permanently
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Duties. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You should provide your genuine first name and surname. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not permitted to create multiple accounts that exist entirely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebs, pets, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or harassing others are strictly restricted.
Individuals on Facebook want to engage with their genuine pals and the individuals they understand in the genuine world. Since phony accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not permitted to stay on the website.
It seems that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and fake profile names. The problem is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So exactly what occurred? Well, I believe it is among 2 things-- either somebody has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of trademark name. In either case, I should have a caution first, prior to they disabled my account and removed my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one has the ability to call me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Media Manager, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me through Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll need to publish ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think much of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate A Facebook Account Permanently with your friends.