How To Deactivate Facebook Account Permanently Steps
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an offense of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts must abide by the following policies:
- You should provide your real very first name and last name. Impersonating anybody or anything is forbidden.
- You are not enabled to develop numerous accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an offense of Facebook policy to preserve more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) produced to represent celebs, animals, ideas, or inanimate things are strictly prohibited.
- Profiles (timelines) produced for the purpose of spamming or bugging others are strictly forbidden.
Individuals on Facebook wish to interact with their real friends and individuals they understand in the real life. Since fake accounts can harm the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the website.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about several accounts and fake profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the issue, as their policy states: Nicknames can be used as a very first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or surname (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what occurred? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either somebody has reported my account as being phony, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the usage of trademark name. In any case, I should have a caution initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me through Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Supervisor, this is a major blow. It's been 3 hours since they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you have to, you can contact me by means of Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or utilize comping nicknames-- take this as a warning! If your account gets handicapped you'll have to upload ID revealing your genuine name to reactivate it, and I don't believe a number of you have passports with the name 'Lucky MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Deactivate Facebook Account Permanently Steps with your friends.