How To Connect Twitter To Facebook
You can likewise eliminate all Twitter posts from your Facebook service page. Relink Twitter and the business page later if you want to utilize the auto-posting feature again.
1. Navigate your Web browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the top right corner of the Facebook page and choose "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to view the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Get rid of app" link in the top right corner of the app details area.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Erase all app activity" if you wish to take all car Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Remove" button to unlink the 2 accounts and eliminate the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Connect Twitter To Facebook. Many thanks.