How To Connect Twitter And Facebook
You can also get rid of all Twitter posts from your Facebook business page. Relink Twitter and the organisation page later on if you wish to utilize the auto-posting feature once again.
1. Navigate your Web web browser to Facebook. Broaden the menu in the top right corner of the Facebook page and choose "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to see the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Get rid of app" link in the top right corner of the app info area.
5. Place a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you want to take all auto Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Get rid of" button to unlink the 2 accounts and eliminate the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Connect Twitter And Facebook. Many thanks.