How To Check Who Visited My Facebook Page
There are lots of 3rd celebration software application tools which declare to do the work for you but I question their authenticity. In this tutorial, I am going to inform you about a couple of basic techniques which will let you know who viewed your profile the most variety of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a totally free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who sees your facebook.It works just what it says, but the only restriction is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who already have this extension installed on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome browser other smart this extension will not work. So it is better to make your buddies mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
The best ways to See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now observe an extra 'visitors' tab next to the left of 'home' on the top blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open showing you the recent visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned in the past, it will only show those visitors who have actually currently set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% totally free and advertisement free chrome extension. It's principle is cool and works excellent if more individuals are using it.
Technique 2 : Handbook Technique To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your internet browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the ideal corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not include Quotes).
5. Beside that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are really profile IDs's of individuals or your friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The first ID reveals the one who visits profile more frequently while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How To Check Who Visited My Facebook Page. Many thanks.