With the social networking websites, comes addiction and other health problems however apart from this, such sites offer individuals a psychological increase. Like they state "absolutely nothing is ideal", there are different concerns with Facebook too, with which one can encounter! One example of this is a user can not change his name on Facebook much easily. If you haven't attempted it yet, attempt it out; we make sure you won't succeed in the beginning attempt even if you are a pro user.
How To Change Screen Name On Facebook
Changing name on Facebook is easy, only you require to go settings area, and after that, you can alter your Facebook profile name using your Android, iPhone or PC Let's see the best ways to do so.
Change Name using PC.
1. Open Facebook on your PC utilizing a web browser.
2. Click the little arrow button at the leading right corner of the Facebook.
3. Navigate to Settings > General.
4. Now click "Edit" button beside the "Call.".
5. Click on "Review Modifications" button, and enter your Facebook Password in the popup box.
6. Finally, Click "Save modifications" button.
Change Name using Mobile app (Android/iPhone).
1. Open Facebook app on your Mobile.
2. Tap the menu button on top right corner of the app.
3. Go to Account settings > General > Call, and now alter your name, tap "Review Modifications" button.
4. Lastly, enter your password and tap "Save changes.".
Change Name prior to 60 days on Facebook After Limitation.
As I mentioned above, After altering your name on Facebook, you might not be able to alter your name within 60 days after altering one time. Facebook does not allow you to use a minimum of your formerly utilized name instead of brand-new name although after checking out following instructions, you would be able to use your previously utilized profile name.
Note that you can just be able to change your previously utilized Facebook name, you might not have the ability to include a new name.
Change Name prior to 60 days using Desktop Internet browser.
1. Log into Facebook.
2. Click this link; you will see a window with "Secure Your Account" message.
3. Then, Click "Continue" button.
4. You will be asked to enter your password, now enter your password.
5. As soon as you went into the password, you will be redirected to next page.
6. It the next page, choose "Begin" button.
7. Now Facebook will immediately find all current changes on your Facebook account. 7. After that, Click "Continue" button.
8. Enter a new password for your Facebook account.
9. Then, Facebook will show both your previously used Facebook name and just recently altered Facebook Name. Select formerly used Facebook Name and click "Next" button. And total other steps.
That's it. Now have successfully changed your name on Facebook within 60 days limit.
Change Name on Facebook before 60 days limit using Mobile.
Facebook Mobile Users likewise can alter their Facebook name prior to 60 days limit. To do so, they just have to open this link with Facebook Application. After that, follow all above intro on your Android or iPhone. You can use "Open Link" app to open this URL with the Facebook app. Or Mobile users also can utilize a Web internet browser to do above job.
Last Words: Solution: how do I Change Name on Facebook?
It is a total guide to alter Name on Facebook. You can use your Android or iPhone to do so. Every user can rapidly change their name on Facebook although lots of individuals believe it is impossible that changing name on Facebook before 60 days limit. Hope this article will work for those who wish to modify their name on Facebook again and again.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Change Screen Name On Facebook with your friends.