With the social networking sites, comes addiction and other health problems but apart from this, such sites supply people a mental boost. Like they state "nothing is ideal", there are numerous concerns with Facebook too, with which one can encounter! One example of this is a user can not alter his name on Facebook much easily. If you haven't tried it yet, try it out; we make certain you won't succeed initially attempt even if you are a professional user.
How To Change Facebook Name
Altering name on Facebook is easy, just you have to go settings section, and after that, you can change your Facebook profile name using your Android, iPhone or PC Let's see ways to do so.
Change Name using PC.
1. Open Facebook on your PC utilizing a web internet browser.
2. Click the small arrow button on top right corner of the Facebook.
3. Navigate to Settings > General.
4. Now click "Edit" button beside the "Call.".
5. Click on "Review Changes" button, and enter your Facebook Password in the popup box.
6. Lastly, Click "Save modifications" button.
Change Name using Mobile app (Android/iPhone).
1. Open Facebook app on your Mobile.
2. Tap the menu button on top right corner of the app.
3. Go to Account settings > General > Call, and now alter your name, tap "Review Changes" button.
4. Last but not least, enter your password and tap "Conserve changes.".
Change Name before 60 days on Facebook After Limit.
As I discussed above, After changing your name on Facebook, you may not have the ability to alter your name within 60 days after altering one time. Facebook doesn't allow you to utilize a minimum of your previously used name rather of new name although after checking out following guidelines, you would be able to utilize your formerly used profile name.
Keep in mind that you can just be able to change your previously utilized Facebook name, you might not be able to add a new name.
Change Name prior to 60 days utilizing Desktop Browser.
1. Log into Facebook.
2. Click this link; you will see a window with "Secure Your Account" message.
3. Then, Click "Continue" button.
4. You will be asked to enter your password, now enter your password.
5. When you got in the password, you will be redirected to next page.
6. It the next page, choose "Get Begun" button.
7. Now Facebook will immediately identify all current modifications on your Facebook account. 7. After that, Click "Continue" button.
8. Go into a brand-new password for your Facebook account.
9. Then, Facebook will reveal both your formerly utilized Facebook name and recently changed Facebook Name. Select previously utilized Facebook Name and click "Next" button. And complete other steps.
That's it. Now have successfully changed your name on Facebook within 60 days limitation.
Change Name on Facebook prior to 60 days limitation using Mobile.
Facebook Mobile Users also can alter their Facebook name prior to 60 days limit. To do so, they only require to open this link with Facebook Application. After that, follow all above intro on your Android or iPhone. You can use "Open Link" app to open this URL with the Facebook app. Or Mobile users likewise can utilize an Internet browser to do above job.
Last Words: Option: how do I Change Name on Facebook?
It is a complete guide to alter Call on Facebook. You can utilize your Android or iPhone to do so. Every user can rapidly alter their name on Facebook although lots of individuals believe it is difficult that altering name on Facebook prior to 60 days limitation. Hope this post will be helpful for those who want to modify their name on Facebook again and again.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Change Facebook Name with your friends.