How To Block User Facebook
It is necessary to note this in advance-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% entirely obstructing definitely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook describes:
If you block someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that blocking someone might not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach somewhere else on the Internet.
It's also worth pointing out that when you block somebody, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you wish to block in the Individual field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to understand precisely which email address they have actually associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one person, a list will appear displaying all of the possible matches. Locate the person you want to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the blocked person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block User Facebook with your friends.