How To Block Someone On Facebook
It is very important to note this up front-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% totally obstructing definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Note that blocking someone may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not extend to somewhere else on the Internet.
It's also worth mentioning that when you block someone, not just will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, check in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you wish to block in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email filed, but you'll need to understand exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one individual, a list will appear showing all the possible matches. Find the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.