How To Block Someone From Facebook Page
It's crucial to note this in advance-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% entirely blocking definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not have the ability to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing someone might not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth discussing that when you block someone, not just will they not have the ability to see exactly what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the individual you wish to block in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to know exactly which email address they have actually related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Locate the person you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Someone From Facebook Page with your friends.