How To Block A Person On Facebook
It's crucial to note this up front-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% completely blocking definitely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook explains:
If you block somebody, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or engage with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you block will be broken (for example, relationship connections, Relationship Status, and so on). Keep in mind that blocking somebody might not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Internet.
It's likewise worth discussing that when you obstruct someone, not just will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, check in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the person you desire to block in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their e-mail address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to know exactly which email address they have related to their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than someone, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you desire to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link beside the obstructed person.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block A Person On Facebook with your friends.