How To Block Friend List On Facebook
It is very important to note this up front-- by obstructing someone you are not 100% entirely blocking absolutely every perhaps interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct somebody, they will not be able to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or communicate with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you block will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking somebody may not prevent all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass elsewhere on the Web.
It's also worth discussing that when you obstruct someone, not only will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't be able to see exactly what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Personal privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you wish to obstruct in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, but you'll have to know precisely which email address they have actually connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you entered matches more than a single person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to remove this block, go back to your Account Settings page, and click the get rid of link next to the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Block Friend List On Facebook with your friends.