How I Disable My Facebook Account
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the down arrow on the leading blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Select General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it says Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a factor for leaving at the next stage.
6. Just click deactivate, and you're done.
Deactivating disables your profile and eliminates your name and photos from the majority of things you have actually shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other individuals's buddies lists. It just suggests people will not have the ability to look for you or connect with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and desire to get back on Facebook, all you have to do is log in and your account will be completely restored. If you decide to permanently erase your account, you can do so here. Nevertheless, you won't ever be able to obtain any of the info related to your profile after you have actually done this, so back up any pictures or contacts you need in advance.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How I Disable My Facebook Account with your friends.