How Do You Save A Video On Facebook
There are lots of apps and softwares that you can install and download Facebook videos In this article, I focused on 2 standard methods to perform this job. You do not have to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple methods.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free technique of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop computer. Though it deals with your Smart device as well, you might discover it a bit challenging to switch in between web pages. The most common sites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are many others but I discovered these trusted and easy to utilize. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the preferred video. It will open a context menu. From this menu pick the "Show Video URL" choice.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and enter the URL of one of these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area given on the opened website in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into secret.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your gadget where you wish to conserve it.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to find and replay an interesting video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd method is without any app or site. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these fast steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking it. It will open in a brand-new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and press get in.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video again here (It is important to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click on the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be triggered to save the video on your PC or laptop through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a reasonable name to the video and wait on your laptop or PC for future usage.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your smartphone and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software. If we missed out on something simpler, don't be reluctant to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Save A Video On Facebook with your friends.