How Do You Save A Video From Facebook
There are numerous apps and software applications that you can install and download Facebook videos In this post, I focused on 2 basic methods to perform this job. You don't have to download and install any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following two simple methods.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Sites
This is a convenient method of downloading a Facebook video if you are utilizing a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Mobile phone too, you may find it a bit hard to switch between websites. The most common websites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others but I found these trusted and easy to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in an internet browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu choose the "Program Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pressing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of among these sites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the area provided on the opened site in the 2nd tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into key.
6. Select the required video quality and the location on your device where you wish to wait.
7. Your required video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you don't need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay an intriguing video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you want.
Technique 2: Straight from Facebook.
The 2nd method is without any app or site. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick steps-.
1. Login Facebook and open the desired video by clicking it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video must be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, change "www" with "m" and push enter.
3. Now scroll down to the preferred video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is vital to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "save video as".
6. You will be prompted to save the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a sensible name to the video and save it on your laptop computer or PC for future use.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop, you can quickly copy it in your smartphone and delight in the videos even when you are offline. These are the two most convenient method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software application. If we missed out on something easier, don't think twice to share in the comments box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Save A Video From Facebook with your friends.