How Do You Link Your Twitter To Your Facebook
You can likewise get rid of all Twitter posts from your Facebook service page. Relink Twitter and the organisation page later on if you wish to use the auto-posting function once again.
1. Browse your Web internet browser to Facebook. Expand the menu in the leading right corner of the Facebook page and choose "Account Settings."
2. Click "Apps" in the left pane to view the list of apps that have access to your account.
3. Click the "Edit" link at the right of the "Twitter" app.
4. Click the "Remove app" link in the leading right corner of the app information section.
5. Location a check mark in front of the "Delete all app activity" if you wish to take all vehicle Twitter posts off Facebook.
6. Click the "Eliminate" button to unlink the 2 accounts and remove the Twitter posts.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do You Link Your Twitter To Your Facebook. Many thanks.