How Do You Disable Facebook
1. Log into your Facebook account, and click the downward arrow on the leading blue bar.
2. Click Settings.
3. Choose General in the left-hand-side bar.
4. Click the Edit button on the right from where it states Manage Account.
5. You'll be asked to enter your password and a reason for leaving at the next stage.
6. Merely click deactivate, and you're done.
Deactivating disables your profile and eliminates your name and pictures from many things you have actually shared. There will still be some things noticeable to others, such as your name in other individuals's buddies lists. It merely indicates individuals will no longer be able to look for you or interact with your profile.
If you're not 100% sure and want to return on Facebook, all you have to do is log in and your account will be completely restored. If you choose to completely delete your account, you can do so here. Nevertheless, you won't ever be able to retrieve any of the info associated to your profile after you've done this, so back up any photos or contacts you need beforehand.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do You Disable Facebook with your friends.