How Do U Block Someone On Facebook
It is necessary to note this up front-- by blocking someone you are not 100% entirely obstructing definitely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook describes:
If you obstruct someone, they will not have the ability to find you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you currently have with an individual you obstruct will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking somebody might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach somewhere else on the Internet.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you won't have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. To begin with, sign in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Get in the name of the person you want to obstruct in the Person field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll need to understand exactly which email address they have associated with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one person, a list will appear showing all of the possible matches. Locate the individual you wish to block, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do U Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.