How Do I Unhide A Post On Facebook
1. Hide your wall post from a specific individual by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking the downward arrow that appears in the leading right corner of the post. Pick "Customized" from the menu. Get in the name of the individual you wish to conceal the post from in the "Hide this from" field; click on your pal's name when Facebook shows a line with her name and thumbnail. Additionally, enter the name of a good friend list. Get in the next name or list, if suitable, and click "Save Modifications" when you're ended up.
2. Conceal all Facebook wall posts from specific individuals by default by clicking the "Account" link in the top right corner of your profile picture then "Personal privacy Settings." Click on the button below "Custom-made" in the "Control Your Default Privacy" section. Enter the name of a pal or friend list in the "Conceal this from" field. Click "Save Modifications."
3. Stop particular people from seeing one of your profile information sections, such as "Music" or "Employer," by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit Profile" at the top of your profile. Click the tab in the left column of the screen that represents the area you desire to edit. Click the arrow beside an area and pick "Custom" from the menu. Enter the name of a buddy or list in the "Conceal this from" field and click "Conserve Modifications."
1. Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any Facebook page and choose Activity Log.
2. Select Posts You have actually Hidden on the menu along the left of the screen.
3. Locate the post you want to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.
4. Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Do I Unhide A Post On Facebook. Many thanks.