How Do I Temporarily Deactivate My Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Fake accounts are an infraction of our Statement of Rights and Obligations. All accounts need to comply with the following policies:
- You must offer your real given name and last name. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to create several accounts that exist solely for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is an infraction of Facebook policy to keep more than one account on the site.
- Profiles (timelines) developed to represent celebrities, pets, concepts, or inanimate objects are strictly forbidden.
- Profiles (timelines) created for the purpose of spamming or bothering others are strictly restricted.
People on Facebook wish to communicate with their genuine pals and the people they understand in the real world. Since fake accounts can damage the integrity of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.
It appears that finally Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about multiple accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I only have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the problem, as their policy states: Nicknames can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real very first or last name (like Bob rather of Robert).
So what taken place? Well, I think it's one of 2 things-- either someone has actually reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on making use of brand. In either case, I should have a caution first, before they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I cannot access the 4 pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to contact me by means of Facebook. As a Blog Writer and Social Network Manager, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours given that they disabled my account and I hope this is sorted ASAP. Up until then, if you require to, you can contact me through Twitter or email.
And to those of you reading this who have two Facebook accounts or use comping nicknames-- take this as a caution! If your account gets disabled you'll need to submit ID showing your real name to reactivate it, and I do not think a lot of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Temporarily Deactivate My Facebook Account with your friends.