How Do I Save A Video From Facebook
There are many apps and software applications that you can set up and download Facebook videos In this short article, I concentrated on two standard ways to perform this task. You do not need to download and set up any software application or app. You can download videos on Facebook by following 2 simple techniques.
Technique 1: Downloading With the Aid of Other Websites
This is a hassle-free approach of downloading a Facebook video if you are using a PC or laptop. Though it deals with your Smartphone too, you may find it a bit hard to switch between websites. The most common websites for this task are getfbstuff.com, downvids.net and fbdown.net. There are lots of others however I discovered these reliable and simple to use. Here are the actions to follow-.
1. Open Facebook in a browser. Preferably Google Chrome.
2. Right click on the desired video. It will open a context menu. From this menu select the "Show Video URL" option.
3. Right there on the top of the video, you will see the URL. Copy the link of the page by pushing CTRL+C.
4. Open another tab and key in the URL of one of these websites (getfbstuff.com, downvids.net or fbdown.net) that you want to download videos with.
5. Paste the copied link in the space offered on the opened site in the second tab and click the download button. You can do this by pushing Go into key.
6. Select the needed video quality and the place on your device where you wish to save it.
7. Your needed video will be downloaded in a couple of seconds.
Now you do not need to scroll down your Facebook page to locate and replay a fascinating video. Download it, share or play offline anytime you wish.
Technique 2: Directly from Facebook.
The 2nd approach is without any app or website. You can directly download Facebook Videos by following these quick actions-.
1. Login Facebook and open the preferred video by clicking on it. It will open in a new tab.
2. The video needs to be playing in this tab. In the URL bar, replace "www" with "m" and press go into.
3. Now scroll down to the wanted video which is now opened in mobile view.
4. Play the video once again here (It is necessary to keep the video in playing mode).
5. Right click the video. You will observe a menu. Select "conserve video as".
6. You will be triggered to conserve the video on your PC or laptop computer through a Save Dialog Box.
7. Offer a reasonable name to the video and save it on your laptop or PC for future usage.
As soon as you download the Facebook Videos on your PC or Laptop computer, you can quickly copy it in your smart device and enjoy the videos even when you are offline. These are the 2 simplest method to download Facebook video without risking your PC to some unreliable app or software application. If we missed out on something easier, do not hesitate to share in the remarks box.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Save A Video From Facebook with your friends.