How Do I Block Someone On Facebook
It's essential to note this up front-- by obstructing somebody you are not 100% completely obstructing definitely every possibly interaction on Facebook with that person. As Facebook discusses:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or interact with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, etc.). Any Facebook ties you presently have with a person you obstruct will be broken (for example, friendship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Note that obstructing somebody may not avoid all communications and interactions in third-party applications, and does not reach elsewhere on the Web.
It's likewise worth mentioning that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not have the ability to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not have the ability to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. Initially up, indication in to your Facebook account. To the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the handle link in the Privacy section of your settings page.
3. Enter the name of the individual you wish to block in the Person field. At the same time, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll have to know exactly which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one person, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the person you wish to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you wish to eliminate this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the remove link next to the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Block Someone On Facebook with your friends.