How Do I Block Somebody On Facebook
It's important to note this in advance-- by blocking somebody you are not 100% completely blocking absolutely every potentially interaction on Facebook with that individual. As Facebook explains:
If you obstruct someone, they will not be able to discover you in a Facebook search, see your profile, or connect with you through Facebook channels (such as Wall posts, Poke, and so on). Any Facebook ties you currently have with a person you block will be broken (for instance, relationship connections, Relationship Status, etc.). Keep in mind that blocking somebody might not avoid all interactions and interactions in third-party applications, and does not encompass in other places on the Web.
It's likewise worth pointing out that when you obstruct somebody, not only will they not be able to see what "you're doing" on Facebook-- you will not be able to see what they're doing either. It is a two-way block.
1. First off, indication in to your Facebook account. Towards the upper-right corner, hover your cursor over the Settings link. A little 'drop-down' menu will appear. Click Account Settings
2. Click the manage link in the Privacy area of your settings page.
3. Go into the name of the individual you desire to obstruct in the Individual field. Alternately, you can enter their email address in the Email submitted, however you'll require to understand precisely which email address they have connected with their Facebook account. Now click the Block button.
4. If the name you went into matches more than one individual, a list will appear displaying all the possible matches. Find the individual you want to obstruct, and click the Block button.
5. If at any point you want to remove this block, return to your Account Settings page, and click the eliminate link beside the blocked individual.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Do I Block Somebody On Facebook with your friends.