How Can I Reactivate My Deactivated Facebook Account
I clicked through to see why:
Phony accounts are an infraction of our Declaration of Rights and Duties. All accounts must follow the following policies:
- You need to supply your real very first name and surname. Impersonating anyone or anything is prohibited.
- You are not allowed to produce several accounts that exist exclusively for the usage of Facebook Platform applications.
- It is a violation of Facebook policy to maintain more than one account on the website.
- Profiles (timelines) created to represent celebs, animals, concepts, or inanimate things are strictly restricted.
- Profiles (timelines) developed for the function of spamming or bothering others are strictly prohibited.
People on Facebook want to engage with their genuine good friends and individuals they know in the genuine world. Considering that phony accounts can harm the stability of this environment, they are not allowed to stay on the site.
It appears that lastly Facebook are actially beginning to enforce their policy about numerous accounts and phony profile names. The issue is-- my name Di Coke is genuine, and I just have one Facebook account! And it's not the abbreviation that's the concern, as their policy states: Labels can be utilized as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your genuine first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert).
So what happened? Well, I believe it is among two things-- either someone has reported my account as being fake, or Facebook are having a clampdown on the use of brand. Either way, I should have a warning initially, prior to they disabled my account and took down my SuperLucky fan page. In addition to that, I can't access the four pages I'm an Administrator on-- and no one is able to call me via Facebook. As a Blogger and Social Network Supervisor, this is a significant blow. It's been three hours because they disabled my account and I hope this is arranged ASAP. Until then, if you require to, you can call me through Twitter or e-mail.
And to those of you reading this who have 2 Facebook accounts or utilize comping labels-- take this as a caution! If your account gets handicapped you'll require to publish ID revealing your real name to reactivate it, and I don't think a number of you have passports with the name 'Fortunate MSE Turnips' on do you?!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How Can I Reactivate My Deactivated Facebook Account with your friends.