How Can I Know Who Visited My Profile On Facebook
There are many 3rd party software tools which declare to do the work for you however I doubt their credibility. In this tutorial, I am going to tell you about a few easy tricks which will let you understand who saw your profile the most number of times.
Technique 1 : Using Google Chrome Extension
Profile visitors for facebook is a free Google chrome extension that enables you to track who sees your facebook.It works exactly what exactly it states, however the only restriction is it only works for the chrome users so you can just track those visitors who currently have this extension set up on their chrome and visiting your profile from their chrome web browser other sensible this extension will not work. So it is better to make your buddies mindful about the extension and insist them to install this extension.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook?
1. Download Profile visitors for facebook from here in your Google chrome.
2. Now login to your facebook account, you will now see an extra 'visitors' tab beside the left of 'house' on the leading blue bar.
3. Click it, a popup will open revealing you the current visitors of your facebook profile with time, but as I mentioned previously, it will just reveal those visitors who have currently set up the extension.
Profile visitors for facebook is a 100% free and advertisement free chrome extension. It's idea is cool and works excellent if more persons are utilizing it.
Technique 2 : Manual Approach To Check Who Visited My Facebook
1. Open Your FB timeline and copy URL-- facebook.com/abc.
2. Right click your web browser and click "View page Source".
4. Hold CTRL+F (or Command+ F on Mac) on your keyboard, a text box appears at the ideal corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Do not include Quotes).
5. Next to that, you'll see a list of numbers, these are really profile IDs's of people or your good friends who visit your FB timeline.
6. Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "". For instance, if the ID is abcd, you need to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
7. The very first ID shows the one who visits profile more typically while the last ID never visits your profile!
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on How Can I Know Who Visited My Profile On Facebook. Many thanks.