Hide Posts On Facebook
1. Hide your wall post from a particular individual by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking the down arrow that appears in the leading right corner of the post. Select "Custom-made" from the menu. Get in the name of the individual you wish to conceal the post from in the "Hide this from" field; click on your good friend's name when Facebook reveals a line with her name and thumbnail. Additionally, go into the name of a friend list. Enter the next name or list, if relevant, and click "Save Changes" when you're finished.
2. Hide all Facebook wall posts from certain individuals by default by clicking the "Account" link in the leading right corner of your profile image then "Personal privacy Settings." Click on the button beneath "Custom" in the "Control Your Default Personal privacy" area. Get in the name of a friend or friend list in the "Conceal this from" field. Click "Conserve Modifications."
3. Stop certain people from seeing one of your profile information areas, such as "Music" or "Company," by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit Profile" at the top of your profile. Click on the tab in the left column of the screen that represents the section you want to modify. Click the arrow next to an area and select "Custom-made" from the menu. Get in the name of a pal or list in the "Conceal this from" field and click "Save Modifications."
1. Click the Arrow Icon at the top of any Facebook page and select Activity Log.
2. Select Posts You have actually Hidden on the menu along the left of the screen.
3. Locate the post you wish to unhide and click the button in its top-right corner.
4. Click Allowed On Timeline to unhide the post.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Hide Posts On Facebook. Many thanks.