Get Deleted Facebook Messages
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on a little triangle at the idea right corner of the screen near the lock icon.
3. When the drop-down menu happens, choose Settings.
4. Select the General tab on top left of the menu.
5. Locate the Download a copy of your Facebook data link put beneath the General settings box.
6. Press Download a copy button.
7. On the Download Your Info window, click Download Archive to begin downloading.
8. Enter your Facebook password and press Send to continue.
9. When the data is downloaded, open the data folder and find the index.htm file in the facebook-yourusername folder.
10. Now you have to discover the Messages folder and look for the discussion that you require. Hopefully, you'll find it!
To avoid crucial Facebook messages from loss or unintentional elimination, we would recommend you to set up Facebook to send copies of messages to your e-mail account. For this purpose, you must:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on a little triangle at the pointer right corner of the screen near the lock icon and choose Settings from a drop-down menu.
- Open Notifications settings and click Edit button together with the Email messages.
- On the brand-new window, find the Exactly what you'll get choice and mark the Select the All alerts, except the ones you unsubscribe from.
- Then scroll down and click Switch on near the Messages option (the very first one from the list).
That's it. Now all Facebook messages will immediately be sent to your email. To avoid e-mail from being obstructed by Facebook messages, we would suggest to filter Facebook messages and produce a separate folder for them.
Hope this pointers were valuable? Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box listed below for your inquiries and relevant contributions on Get Deleted Facebook Messages. Many thanks.