I have my phone number in my About section and the Facebook online search engine returns just my profile, so you understand that's the right one.
Find Someone On Facebook By Their Phone Number
But here's a search I did by telephone number for somebody I'm not connected to and who does not have their phone number in their public profile. (Sorry for the blurring-- to secure the innocent victim of my research study.).
How to Hide Contact Info on Facebook.
1. When again go to your account, click the [Accounts] tab and choose Privacy Settings link.
2. On the Personal privacy Settings page, scroll down and click on Customize settings link (see photo. above).
3. On the Customize settings page scroll to discover Contact information section and it will show you all the contact details and whom you permit to see it.
4. Click any one of the contact information. like mobile number and choose the kind of people who can see/access it. If you desire to conceal your contact number on facebook entirely from everybody select Customize. (see above).
5. In the next window under Make this noticeable to you can choose the alternative Only Me or the others.
Find Someone On Facebook By Their Phone Number, By selecting "Just Me" youre defining that just you can see that contact details on your facebook profile, while the rest of the world will not see it at all or access from their phonebook page, unless you define specific people in the above action to see them.