Facebook Update App
As a general rule, apps you have actually set up from Google Play will download updates automatically (called auto-update apps) in order to improve their performance on your tablet or smart device. Usually speaking, this is an advantage, however it can likewise slow down your phone, consume your mobile information and stop you from doing other things with your gadget. This is where by hand upgrading apps can be more useful.
The best ways to disable auto-update apps in Google Play
1. Open the Google Play Store app and tap on the navigation drawer. Then choose Settings.
2. In the Play Store settings, tap Auto-update apps.
3. You'll see three choices (which can be changed at any time): Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges might use, and Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi just.
4. Choose the first one. Keep in mind that this means you will constantly have to by hand update all apps in the future. If you still desire apps to update instantly, simply not on your information connection, select Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi just.
How to by hand update apps in the Play Shop
1. If you've told the Play Store not to auto-update apps, you'll have to do it manually. To by hand upgrade an app, you need to go to My apps in Google Play, so open the navigation drawer and choose it (from under the primary Apps & video games classification).
2. You will be revealed a tab view of your apps: the ones presently set up on your device and a master list of every app you have actually ever downloaded. In the Installed list, you'll see the apps are broken up into classifications: Updates, Recently upgraded and Updated.
3. Apps with updates readily available are noted at the top. You can decide to install them one at a time or all of them with the Update All button at the top.
Do you have any other tricks for managing your app updates? Share your finest tips in the remarks.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Facebook Update App with your friends.